“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”Lemony Snicket.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: The Heat.

The Heat (The Big Bad Wolf #1)
By Heather Killough-walden.

Lily St James returns to her home town Baton Rouge in Louisiana & quickly falls back in love with her high school crush the tall, handsome & arrogant Daniel Kane. Lily is suddenly swept of her feet when she discovers she's a werewolf dormant who has two strong alpha weres wanting her as there mate.

The Heat wasn't particularly good nor was particularly bad it was just ok. Some parts I liked & others I didn't, a part of me wanted to give it 4 stars a different part 2 so I thought I'd go smack in the middle with 3 stars.


The Plot was slightly interesting & had me guessing. So all in all its ok but nothing special!

No comments:

Post a Comment